Built, owned and operated by Midwest Management Inc. since 1995, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora/Naperville is situated in a prime location in downtown Aurora, Illinois.
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is within walking distance of several major attractions, including Two Brothers Brewing Company Roundhouse, Hollywood Casino Aurora, Paramount Theatre, SciTech Hands on Museum. The RiverEdge Park performance venue is directly across the street.
The hotel is adjacent to the Aurora Transportation Center, a commuter train station on Metra's BNSF Railway Line. The station is 38.4 miles from Union Station, the east end of the line, in downtown Chicago.
Its location offers easy expressway access to O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Midway International Airport (MDW), and it is just minutes from Aurora Municipal Airport (ARR).
Major amenities of this premier select-service property include:
This award-winning property is currently ranked #2 among Aurora area hotels by TripAdvisor and has received its 2014 Certificate of Excellence. Our other property, the Hampton Inn & Suites Aurora, holds the #1 position.
- 82 spacious All Suite rooms in 5 designs with 17 Hot Tub rooms
- Business suites with computer desk, speakerphone and high-speed Internet access, free of charge
- Meeting facilities suitable for 6 to 80 people
- 24-hour business center offering complimentary computer use and Internet access
- Complimentary full hot breakfast
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and exercise room, with the latest in equipment to keep you fit on the road
- Meeting/group/ Wedding event planning assistance
- 100% smoke-free environment
- Free parking for hotel guests
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora/Naperville
111 N. Broadway
Aurora, Illinois 60505
Toll free: (866) 896-2888
Local: (630) 896-2800
Fax: (630) 896-2887
Share Us On Follow Us On